The Monday Morning Furball
Looking for that perfect NBACats picture on the Internet can sometimes feel like trying to find a needle in a burning, violent, horrible, pornographic, apocalyptic, filthy, dirty haystack. But once you find it, you know it. I present to you, Enes Kanter playing Jenga.
NBACats in the News
– Demarcus Cousins should have been an All-Star. I know it, you know it, that weird looking guy who sits next to you knows it, and so does the Bleacher Report.
– NBC Sports can read lips thru clothing and discloses to NBACats Nation what Lebron James and Dwayne Wade said to John Wall following their teams game last friday.
– Rajon Rondo and Red Bull have teamed up for the second season of Boston’s Got Wings, a charity that donates $750 to the Boston Parks and Recreations Department for every steal Rondo “rips” during the 2011-2012 season. Last year the charity raised $76,500. Take that Whitaker Bank Shot!!
– Brandon Knight wins prestigious “Not in the Face, Please” award from the Detroit Free Press. Congratulations Brandon?
– And finally, I found this little statistical nugget in a stats mine shaft over at ESPN…
Rondo raised his game a level in a 95-91 win over the Chicago Bulls, with 32 points, 15 assists and 10 rebounds. A check of Basketball-Reference.com shows that he’s the fifth player with a 30-15-10 game since 1990, the other four being [Magic] Johnson, Jason Kidd, Baron Davis, and LeBron James.
That’s it for now, I’ll be back later this afternoon to bring you more NBACats news, live gamecast links, and new player pages. I realize that for some of you who may be viewing this site on a computer or an iPad, there is a giant cluster of names at the top of the page instead of neatly organized player names like I’d hoped. I hope to be fixing this soon and most likely the site is going to be getting a complete overhaul, which makes me very excited.