The Mid-Day Meow
A quick bit of news and then you can get back to those heart-shaped chocolate candies…
– Yesterday Keith Bogans had successful surgery on his ankle, and today it was reported that he is expected to be healed and ready to go by training camp next season.
– In case you have been living under a rock, here is a clip of Rondo getting back-to-back steals, both finished off by alley-oop passes for dunks, during his triple-double game on Sunday.
– In an article in the Los Angeles Times, Clippers head coach Vinny Del Negro had this to say about Bledsoe…
“He just needs time,” Del Negro said. “It’s just hard to get him the minutes he probably deserves. Also, we just want to be a little cautious bringing him back because it has been a difficult injury for him.”
At least he is willing to admit that Bledsoe deserves more minutes. Now make it happen!! If you would like to read the full article, and why wouldn’t you, you can do that here.
– In some sad news, apparently it has been decided that DeAndre Liggins will not play until next season for “developmental reasons”. While this made me cry when I read it, let’s just hope Liggins uses this as motivation and continues working on his game in preparation for his breakout season next year.
– John Wall has seen his shooting percentages rise dramatically in the month of February and the Washington Examiner put together this article to talk about it. You should read it.