The NBACats Live Gamecast Links
Who’s ready for some live gamecast links?
– As mentioned earlier, John Wall and the Wizards play Demarcus Cousins, Chuck Hayes and the Sacramento Kings tonight at 7. The game will not be on TV and don’t worry, I’ve already called Insight and yelled at them. This will be only the second time Wall and Cousins have played each other in the NBA, and if this game turns out anything like their first one, we’re in for some exciting highlights on SportsCenter tonight. In the previous game, the Wizards won in thrilling fashion, beating the Kings in overtime 136-133. You can follow the game live here.
– Rajon Rondo will not play tonight due to his 2-game suspension, but the other less interesting Celtics take on Nazr Mohammed and the Thunder at 7:00 on ESPN. If you can’t watch the game, do the next best thing, follow it live here.
– Brandon Knight and Tayshaun Prince will look to get the Pistons back in the win column tonight as they take on Jamaal Magloire and the pitiful Toronto Raptors at 7:00. You can follow the game live here.
– The Orlando Magic play the team that heartlessly cut Keith Bogans after he suffered a season-ending injury, the New Jersey Nets, tonight at 7:30. It’s impossible to know whether DeAndre Liggins or Daniel Orton will see the floor, mainly because the team is coached by a Van Gundy, but with Quentin Richardson nursing a sore quad, there is a good chance we could see Liggins suit up tonight. Find out by following the game live here.
– Jodie Meeks and the 76ers go up against Patrick Patterson and the Rockets tonight at 8:00. Patterson is no longer starting (he had started the previous 2 games at center), but will still play a major role off the bench. Meeks has been in a slump the last several games, so hopefully he can find that sweet stroke again and quiet all the haters who think Evan Turner should be starting. Follow the game live here.
– Enes Kanter and his 3rd best rookie ranking will be playing tonight, as the Jazz take on the TimberWolves at 8:00. Follow the game live here.
– And lastly, Eric Bledsoe will be staying up late again, as his Clippers take on the Nuggets tonight at 10:30. If you’re up that late and decide you want to find out how he’s doing, you can do that by following the game live here.