The Anthony Davis Sweepstakes Simulator
There is a very cool 2012 NBA Lottery Mock Draft simulator on ESPN right now, which allows you to simulate the ping pong balls and see which team will win the Anthony Davis sweepstakes. I just got done clicking “simulate” 50 times, and here the results.
1. Charlotte Bobcats – (25% chance to win lottery) – RESULTS: 16 times (32%) – At least we wouldn’t have to drive far to see him play.
2. New Jersey Nets – (11.9% chance to win lottery) – RESULTS: 11 times (22%) – Jay-Z would be a happy man.
3. New Orleans Hornets– (19.9% chance to win lottery) – RESULTS: 9 times (18%) – Mardi Gras trips would now include Hornets games.
4. Washington Wizards – (15.6% chance to win lottery) – RESULTS: 4 times (8%) – Wall and Davis on the same team, oh dear god please make this happen.
5. Sacramento Kings– (6.5% chance to win lottery) – RESULTS: 3 times (6%) – Boogie could show Anthony Davis how to send pictures via text.
6. Toronto Raptors – (6.5% chance to win lottery) – RESULTS: 3 times (6%) – Worst case scenario. Davis would become invisible.
7. Cleveland Cavaliers – (2.8% chance to win lottery) – RESULTS: 3 times (6%) – Even though I don’t like Kyrie Irving, Clevelands not far from Lexington
8. Detroit Pistons – (6.5% chance to win lottery) – RESULTS: 1 time (2%) – Davis, Knight, and Prince would make for one helluva team.
On a side note: Anthony Davis and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist are now the two top NBA prospects according to ESPN.
- Posted in: Pro Cats
- Tagged: Anthony Davis, Charlotte Bobcats, Cleveland Cavaliers, Detroit Pistons, ESPN, Lottery Simulator, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Mock Draft, NBA Cats, NBAcats, New Jersey Nets, New Orleans Hornets, Sacramento Kings, Sweepstakes, top ranked prospect, Toronto Raptors, UK, Washington Wizards