Ever wonder which former UK player in the NBA has the biggest foot?
I’m not one of those people who obsess over shoes. I’ve had the same pair of basketball shoes since 2005 and I have no idea what kind of shoes they are. They are comfortable and protect my ankles, so I like them. But the people over at SLAM magazine do obsess over shoes, and recently they compiled a database of all the NBA players shoes and sizes. I have gone through this list and pulled out all of the NBACats listed, but before you check them out, a couple of interesting notes from the database.
– Jamaal Magloire has the largest shoe size.
– Eric Bledsoe has the smallest shoe size.
– I had no idea that Chuck Hayes had his own signature shoe.
– Kelenna Azubuike and Chuck Hayes were the only players with half shoe sizes.
– Enes Kanter is the only player who wears multiple types of shoes.
– Only 2 players have signature shoes. Why doesn’t Demarcus Cousins have his own shoe?
– For whatever reason, Brandon Knight was not included on the list.
Jodie Meeks – (Nike) Zoom Kobe VII – size 13
Rajon Rondo – (Nike) Hyperfuse (Custom) – size 13
Josh Harrellson – (Nike) Air Max Hyperfly – size 16
Jamaal Magloire – (Nike) Hyperfuse – size 18
Tayshaun Prince – (Nike) Shox 2008 (Custom) – size 15
John Wall – (Reebok) ZigTech (Signature Shoe) – size 13
Daniel Orton – (Nike) Zoom Kobe VII – size 16
DeAndre Liggins – (Nike) Hyperdunk – size 13
Patrick Patterson – (Peak) Team (Signature Shoe) – size 15
Kelenna Azubuike – (Nike) Hyperdunk – size 14.5
Enes Kanter – (Under Armour) Various – size 16
Nazr Mohammed – (Nike ) Air Max Destiny – size 17
DeMarcus Cousins – (Nike) Hyperdunk – size 16
Chuck Hayes – (Qiaodan) (Signature Shoe) – size 14.5
Eric Bledsoe – (Nike ) LeBron 9 – size 11.5
To view the entire database, click here.
- Posted in: NBA Cats
- Tagged: Brandon Knight, Chuck Hayes, Daniel Orton, DeAndre Liggins, Demarcus Cousins, Enes Kanter, Eric Bledsoe, Jamaal Magloire, Jodie Meeks, John Wall, Josh Harrellson, Kelenna Azubuike, kentucky wildcats, Nazr Mohammed, NBA, NCAA, Patrick Patterson, Rajon Rondo, shoe size, Tayshaun Prince, University of Kentucky